[meteorite-list] How much will your meteorites be worth in the FUTURE?

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 01:53:56 -0500

Looking into the crystal pallasite ball, in the year 2025, I see
achondrite fragments at $1.00 per gram! However, they will lack the
beautiful fusion crust of our meteorites. Besides, due to the UN Universal
Museum Convention of 2035, all of our meteorites will be confiscated as
historical and/or cultural artifacts...JUST KIDDING! Just fooling. That
doesn't happen until 2075. :-)
Fred

 Hello Listers