[meteorite-list] Hurricanes and rockets

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 03:46:19 -0700

Hello Steve,

Sunday, March 10, 2013, 3:24:05 AM, you wrote:

> Spacex launched October 7th 2012 over the Pacific from Florida

I see you're as strong in Geography as you are in Video Forensics and
 Cyclogenesis/Meteorology.

 [As an interesting aside, the formation of the first Meteorological
 Office occured after the "Royal Charter Storm" in the 1850s, the
 best documented hurricane at the time, resulting in at least 800
 dead.

 I am curious what the dinosaurs were using to generate the required
 lift for their hurricanes though. I'm sure you'd make a splash in
 Paleotempestology too!

  --- Jodie