[meteorite-list] New Lodranite - NWA 7474 - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:14:44 -0400

Dear List,

I would like to announce a new Lodranite - NWA 7474

I just received all of the prepared specimens and have just made all
available pieces live on my web site. I priced them VERY competitively so if
you are interested, please hit the 'Buy' button to reserve your piece! I
will try to mark the items sold as quickly as they are to keep it up to date
the best I can in the initial days of a first offering.

Here is the direct link to the page on Nature's Vault:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7474.html

Thank you for your interest, and if not, please enjoys the images!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163