[meteorite-list] AD: Leighlinbridge, NWA 2999, Sutter's Mill, LA002, Valera, Almahata Sitta & more ending soon on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html
?
Feature Auctions
?
STANNERN historic meteorite
fall-1808 very important and rare HED meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251239599490?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BLACK BEAUTY / NWA 7034 Martian/Mars meteorite - The H20 meteorite - NEW CLASS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261179829756?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NWA 2999 very rare Angrite meteorite suggested from MERCURY! 2.57g END CUT!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261168540177?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 1st meteorite seen from space - SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261181811215?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
SUTTER?S MILL Meteorite - CA USA C meteorite class April 22, 2012 SUPER RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261181810233?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864! HOAX meteorite of the CENTURY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251241628615?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825 1st Hawaii meteorite fall - Extremely rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261179304412?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
SENA meteorite 1st fall from Spain from 1773 VERY RARE HISTORIC fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251241256113?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261181813578?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan