[meteorite-list] Urgent Attention: MajorMeteoriteCollectionstollen !!!!

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:24:19 +0100

List

I have to add, because I am getting too many emails
on the private side !

I was trying to help Bruno and Carine,
but this is getting out of hand fro me !

I was ONLY trying to tell Bruno to get a better English translation
for what he wanted to say/convey !

He doesn't contact me privately, or another person who can help
him better convey his French thoughts... well

I am out of it

Good luck and evening to everyone !

Michael B.
(lost enough time and energy...)