[meteorite-list] AD: NEW Kentland IMB and Crazy Melt!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:48:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everyone,

I know I know, here is this guy going on about Kentland again...to what
end, right?! :-p I promise these specimens are unline anything I have
brought forward thus far!

Today I have the pleasure to introduce a couple new Kentland impactites
to the community fresh from cutting. The first is the most spectacular
Kentland impact melt breccia I think I may have found yet? no
exaggeration!! The matrix shows a great diversity of breccia
representing several various levels of metamorphism? it really is a
feast for the eyes. I am making two slices available at the moment.

The first, 532.9g. http://tinyurl.com/cq3wg59 $300 obo

Second, 470.6g http://tinyurl.com/cw87wtf $250 obo

Next is a melt as odd and peculiar as it is beautiful. This was found
my last trip to Kentland after days searching the ground. It displays a
brown/yellow/greenish matrix which has almost a fibrous texture? best I
can think in comparison is crystallized urea? This rock was a singleton
and I have not come accoss another since finding it. I have two slices
available at the moment, the first weighs 395g ($325 obo) and the
second 200g($175 obo). http://tinyurl.com/cnyh9nz

I also will have available here in the next few days, several
spectacular Glover Bluff slices, which will likely hands down, trump
anything you have ever seen! In addition to that I have slices of
Sudbury?s black onaping with a very course matrix.. some even with red
and orange country rock inclusions. If you don?t want to wait, PM and I
will send you pictures and weights. Here is a peek.
http://tinyurl.com/cxjcjtc

Thank you for the consideration!

Regards,
Brandon D.