[meteorite-list] Astrobiologists Find Stuff

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:16:55 -0700

Michael M and List,

First, apologies to be so Sci-Fi...not the intention. If I had a better
rocker I'd probably be knocked off of it for remotely, even slightltly
suggesting this, especially to this credentialed List; best a slap
upside-the-head to get me back to reality...

Meanwhile, here goes....it falls into the X-curiousity factor of all
equations: how can we rule out everything that hasn't already been ruled in?
To wit: given what we know about Life-to-develop-needs-100%-water, what
don't we know? Is our silly-human insignificance bound only by what we
currently know and entertain as possibilities?

This is NOT an endoresment for rice-paddy science; nor a support for the
progressions are known.

Big stew out there! I really would like to hear from you
heavy-weights...it'll rest better when I read.

Sincerely, and good thing I'm not a B-movie producer,
Richard Montgomery