[meteorite-list] CONTEST: Graphic design

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

I am putting up 2g of Pena Blanca Springs for whoever submits the best design for my new company name: MMOmentum Meteorites

Submit a sketch, I will pick the best one, you finalize the logo in EPS format (and transfer all rights of use to me) and I ship you 2g of PBS. Sketches must be turned in by April 1 to be considered and logo must be completed by April 15.

Simple requirements: Color as long as easily printable using 4-color process, needs to look good if printed in black and white, be recognizable even if printed on a scale cube.

When I create my website you will get credit for the design. I will provide a link back to your website if it is a graphic design website.

Have fun!

Mendy Ouzillou?