[meteorite-list] AD: APT, Binota Springs, Honolulu, Benld, Valera, Barwell, Ensisheim, Nakhla, Tabor & more ending soon on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Feature Auctions
?BLACK BEAUTY / NWA 7034 Martian/Mars meteorite - The H20 meteorite - NEW CLASS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261188150216?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825 1st Hawaii meteorite fall - Extremely rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261188145121?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261188134408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT-Ensisheim, Tabor, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more
?http://www.ebay.com/itm/261183955114?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
APT historic meteorite fall ? Fell in 1803 France- Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251249108454?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LUCE' meteorite-France 1768 very rare historic fall - 1st analyzed meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261189269822?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
MOORESFORT 1st historic meteorite classified from Ireland very rare fall.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261189016603?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
STANNERN historic meteorite fall-1808 very important and rare HED meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261189015029?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite-1911 Fall-KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES-VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251233702717?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261189015897?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825 1st Hawaii meteorite fall - Extremely rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261179304412?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 rare historic fall -1st USA COURT CASE BATTLE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251234729935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261188147386?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LAKE MURRAY IIAB iron meteorite-Oldest terrestrial meteorite-120mya old-USA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251239500072?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ORNANS- Type specimen CO meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261189007915?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633