[meteorite-list] LPSC 2013: Do we have a meteorite from Mercury?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I remember that trip to SafSaf, Algeria.? It was horrifying being
yanked out our Land Rover in the middle of the night by some military
personal and having them them ask "What are you doing alive?"

Greg took a picture of the SafSaf villagers on a previous trip and then we brought the magazine with the article Greg wrote in meteorite
magazine on a future trip.? I then wrote a followup article and used the picture Greg took for the cover piece.

I still do not how the Berbers can survive in the middle of nowhere but
somehow they manage.? They are truly the best hot desert meteorite
hunters in the world, bar none!

Adam