[meteorite-list] A Bunch of Irregular Stones I Found (+How IThink They May Have Originated)

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:59:52 -0700

Wow. The learning curve seems to remain very steep.

Peter, my above comment isn't meant as a criticism, simply a reality. My
initial interest in meteorites was sparked by the countless meteorwrongs I
encountered before making the decision to study. Having a comprehensive
type collection in hand, reading and reading and reading, and then diving
into advanced texts, allows me to look back into some of my naiive queries,
when I was asking silly questions.

I trust that the wisdom here on this List will be taken to heart, spark your
intrigue, and invite you to start a journey. It's amazing!

No egos in truth. Only egos in blame for wished outcomes.