[meteorite-list] A Bunch of Irregular Stones I Found (+How I Think They May Have Originated)

From: Peter Richards <pedrichards_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:51:25 -0500

Jodie Peynolds said:
"I'm just curious what your goal is here: is it to prove something is
or isn't a meteorite through the highest/loudest word-count, or are
you attempting to establish their lack of credibility through same?"
-I was attempting to explain why they seem to have lack of credibility
through logical discourse, not the "highest/loudest word-count." I
apologize if that's been lost.

Jodie Reynolds said:
"so why not simply excuse yourself from
the company of such and go find an "expert" whose credibility you DO
respect? Why bring it to such a group of ignorant "lameoids" in the
first place? "
-I didn't know how people would act before checking. My point in
replying has been, perhaps, comparable to the intents of those
responding to my own post. Would you ask them a similar question: "If
his "rocks" were so obviously slag that you needn't even attempt to
detail how you knew that, only that such a thing exists, as if he
weren't aware of that fact, why didn't you resist the temptation to
write a response and send it to the list, or to him, at all, for that
matter?"

Jodie Reynolds said:
" so just a straight Google
search for "meteorite labs" would turn up dozens of potential
less-ignoramooses all across the United States."
-I will take that advice into consideration. Thank you.

Peter Richards