[meteorite-list] Fess up guys! (Think They May Have Originated)

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:19:28 -0400

Fred et al...

Fred wrote:
"Is the troll (formerly known as a nimble troublemaker) you, Greg H.? No,
Greg has been too busy with his new web site.
Fred, I am somewhat devastated but flattered at the same time after reading
your post with my name (Greg H, the nimble trouble maker) embedded. I have
no clue who 'Proud Peter' is, but when it comes to my [odd] sense of humor,
pretty sure no one can imitate a truly engaged mind as mine!!!

btw.... Yes, I have been working on the new web site... ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163