[meteorite-list] (AD) METEORITES FOR SALE

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:14:50 +0100 (CET)

I am inclined to agree with Mike, as far as the very early collected
meteorites from the Chelyabinsk fall, still in a pristine state, are
concerned. They are just beautiful samples of a fall of the century!

[BTW: don?t forget, guys, there were some falls in recent years in your
continent, which also commanded quite high prices, regardless of their
classification...]

Well, just a thought, and time will tell!
Alex
Berlin/Germany