[meteorite-list] (AD) METEORITES FOR SALE

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

I am waiting for the Russian meteorite dealers to put a truckload on the market.? They always seem to price meteorites fairly and are not afraid to give steep discounts on larger pieces.? So like everybody else, I am waiting to add a piece to my personal collection.? I think LL's will hold up fine in the frozen conditions and will make it another month or two without major condition issues.? If it were an "H" like Peekskill, which seems to rust at the first contact with somebodies breath, I would be in a hurry to lock a piece down and throw into a hermetically sealed, nitrogen filled vessel.

Adam

.