[meteorite-list] In Tucson April 4 through April 7

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

Well another business trip is coming up but this one is much closer to home and my meteoritic interests. I have had such amazing response in my travels, why not continue the hot streak.

I will be in Tucson on April 4 to visit Freescale in Tempe. My meetings will be done by 5pm or 6pm max. Anyone interested in going to dinner let me know. I will be taking the day off on Friday and am finalizing my schedule now. ?At a minimum, I should again be available for dinner.

Now for the big ask. If anyone is going to hunt Franconia on Saturday and wants company, I would really enjoy a trip out there as I would love to find my own SAW 005 or Franconia.

I'll be returning home on Sunday. I have not made reservations, so I am very flexible at this point.

Best,

Mendy?