[meteorite-list] AD - $40 Meteorite thin sections and meteorites for sale

From: wanderingstar at wanderingstarmeteorites.com <wanderingstar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:15:09 -0700

Hi all, I have a nice selection of meteorite thin sections for sale -
all are uncovered to allow full testing/study on them. Once covered it
limits what you are able to do.At $40 each, these are great deals and
priced lower then anywhere else!Available thin sections are:

2 Tatahouine (diogenite)
 2 Allende (CV3)
 3 NWA 6870 (CV3)

I also have 200 grams of premium hand picked sikhote-alin meteorites for
$2.00 per gram (less then this year in Tucson)
a stunning 25 gram NWA CO3 for $250
Siena fusion crusted fragment - ultra rare and historic (with museum
provenance and two labels) $500.00
Several Buzzard coulee meteorites with export permits ($15-20 a gram!!!)
The last of the slices of NWA 6871 highly shocked Ureilite more info
here http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2012/pdf/5240.pdf
and many other awesome meteorites for sale. Message me off list for
more.

Greg