[meteorite-list] Wanted: George F. Kunz Meteorite Catalogue 1894

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:16:14 -0700

Hi Peter,

You are correct. I just discovered that, according to AMNH, they have the
only self-published copy. I'll work on obtaining a copy as it would be of
great interest to myself and many others.

All the best,

Mike

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
and join us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Meteorites1
IMCA #5765

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.