[meteorite-list] AD Collection sale, Allende Slice from King Collection

From: Kerry Palmer <dimension5.meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 06:41:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hi
I am selling a few items from my collection over the next few weeks

ALLENDE 37.1g Full Slice from the collection of Dr E.A.King,comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
issued by the International Meteorite Brokerage Inc.

NWA 470g Thumbprinted Fully Crusted Individual,originally bought from Meteorite Recon,come with original labels

NWA 165g Fully crusted Individual,nice shape,originally bought from Meteorite Recon,comes with original labels

Anybody interested email me off list for photos etc.

Thanks for looking