[meteorite-list] don't open the link in Nakhladog's posting!

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:28:03 +0100

Hi List,
Be careful of this link!
I'm using Firefox browser. I found out that it is a Firefox virus. I
also detected that my Google Earth was changed (have no idea if it
because of this or just a normal update). So I just uninstalled both
Firefox and Earth (just in case) and will install them again later. Of
course complete virus scan before.
Just be careful,
Sergey