[meteorite-list] Taza Bullet & eBay Auctions - Great Deals - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 13:11:22 -0400

Just a quick correction to my comment about the Taza 'Bullet': It has NOT
been cleaned... It also measures 30mm x 27mm x 26mm

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163