[meteorite-list] Novato update

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 17:55:54 -0700

My salute to Michael (and you other two :) for taking the fortune for us
all to the next level, this time way ovedr there in Russia. There would be
no classifications, collections to enhance, stories to embrace and share
without the eyes on the ground....not to mention the risk, expense and all
the other inhibitors. I'm pretty durned proud.
Slog, mud, slog...
Thanks too,
Richard M