[meteorite-list] First Tunguska Meteorite Fragments Discovered

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:09:51 -0700 (PDT)

Sound like a Bobby Boucher Cinderella story to me. From water-boy to pro ball player with no effort whatsoever.? Dig a few holes as seen on TV and you can find 3 different types of self-paired to a famous event meteorites even though none have ever been found by real professionals!

I am amazed these stories even get published.? What ever happened to good journalism??

Adam