[meteorite-list] Ebays new shipping policy

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 07:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

It just shows how behind the times the United States Postal Service is.? They raise international shipping costs by %50 after raising it every year for the last several years.? What are we getting for these massive increases?? Nothing!

Now packages have to be shipped twice, eBay's way of Band-Aiding a serious problem!? UPS, FedEx and EMS have been able to track international packages for over two decades!?? It shows when the U.S. Government oversees an operation like USPS that we can count on extreme inefficiency.

I would fire the entire board and and tell the replacement? board to learn something from the private sector!

Adam