[meteorite-list] Digital Camera for Studio Photography

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 12:38:30 -0700

Greg,
Are you handy at building things?

Olympus BH microscope base with adjustable X-Y Stage
Nikon Bellows
Various lenses
Microscope objective adapter up to x40 E-plan
A chunk of channel iron
A two light adjustable microscope lighting system.

Nikon D6000 is a good base! the lens and mounts are the key however.

Or a cannon setup (bellows and base camera)

Any you will have one heck of a nice macro set-up that will rival some
$20,000 microscopes and more!

Jim