[meteorite-list] AD> unique Draveil specimen for sale (latest french fall, july 2011).

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:03:53 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

I'm selling my Draveil specimen to finance future expeditions.

It fell on july 13, 2011 near Paris (France) and is the only specimen for sale (except several micromounts I'm selling). It's a H5 chondrite. This fragment with a cool fresh crust weighs 120.46 grams.

It's a major addition to any serious collection and a museum piece. ?It is sold with the tile the meteorite broke when falling on the roof of the attic !

Please send me a message to get photos and price.

Kind regards,

Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360?