[meteorite-list] Ebay, Websites and State Taxes

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

In Colorado I do pay sales tax on any sale when the buyer is within the
State, being in person (as in Shows) or thru the Internet (on my site).
Sales "Out of taxing area" (meaning the buyer is outside of Colorado)
are exempt of sales tax.
And after the Tucson Show, I have to pay sales tax to the State of
Arizona and to the City of Tucson on all the sales I have done while I
and the buyer are physically in Arizona. And the sales tax rate for
Arizona is higher than Colorado's.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com