[meteorite-list] PRIMM DRY LAKE HELP

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Paul and List,

In an effort to assist you (and your father, Nicholas) in this endeavor, I've made a plaster-cast of a corner-fragment meteorite that Moni Waiblinger found on Roach Dry Lake, and have mailed it to your father. Nick will then forward it to you, if he can't get it to fit onto any of the Primm (H5) masses that he has in storage.

This has all been documented and photos can be seen in my 2013 May - Meteorite-Times Magazine article:

http://www.meteorite-times.com/category/bobs-findings/

At some later date, I will send to you a table that lists the 102 provisionally-numbered Roach Dry Lake finds that have been reported to us (mostly compiled by Rob Matson). This will answer your question about "additional finds", because it will list the mass, date of find, and finder.

Hope this will be helpful. If it is, I will report back here, as well as, in Part 2 of my M-T article.
-- Bob V.

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Gessler