[meteorite-list] Best Offer Sale! Site-Wide Meteorite Sale - AD

From: sales at bcmeteorites.com <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 12:34:22 -0700

Greetings List,

It has been a couple weeks since I advertised last as I have been busy
with my involvement in numerous projects.

I am trying to raise additional funds to assist in these projects.

THIS IS WHERE THE SALE COMES IN!!

To your benefit (those of you who choose to take advantage of this great
deal) I will be taking BEST OFFERS on every slice, stone, and iron
across my entire website! You never know what I might take!

PLEASE NOTE: As soon as I reach my goal, the sale will end and I will
no longer be taking offers to the same considerations.

Meteorites you will find there:

NWA 7651 - Eucrite-cm, Absolutely stunning material - large coarse
grained crystals that will just blow your mind under a mincroscope!

NWA 7615 - CK6, Huge full slices of this extremely rare material. 1 of
5 ever found outside of Antarctica!!

NWA 7489 - R3.5-4 Rumuruti, Worlds Only! 1 of 1 - Extremely Rare!

NWA 7686 - Ureilite, GIANT GLOSSY POLISHED SLICES!

NWA 7657 - Mesosiderite, Large complete slices, gorgeous, and very
fresh! Some slices with transparent olivine!

NWA 7464 - Diogenite, Johnstown-like diogenite from NWA. VERY FRESH!
Black crust, huge crystals! Range of individuals and slices!

NWA 7484 - Howardite, full slices with interesting inclusions!

ALSO MUSEUM QUALITY

NWA 859 (Taza)
NWA Oriented ordinary chondrite w/ thumbprints!
Multiple NWA Achondrites (whole stone wholesale offers)

GO TAKE A LOOK - YOU MIGHT SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND I MIGHT HEAR A
PRICE I LIKE!

www.bcmeteorites.com

Adam Bates
IMCA 3213