[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk purchase

From: Michael Brooks <michael13_brooks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:33:35 -0700

Well after two months I finally received my Chelyabinsk. It was exactly as advertised and pretty cool. The kicker is after trying to resolve it with the seller and could not, I filed a claim with eBay. They refunded my money on the same day I received my package. (Murphy) Well needless to say come Monday I will contact eBay to resend the seller his money back. Upon examination of the package he sent it when he stated he did, we just could not track it. This restores my faith in humanity. I would like to thank all you naysayers out there that slammed me for taking a chance and give you food for thought, better late than never. For everyone who supported my actions, humanity 1, doubters 0.

Warm regards,

Michael Brooks

Sent from my iPad