[meteorite-list] AD-Monday Night Special Auctions Ending

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:12:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have Monday Night Special Auctions ending in less than two hours.? I loaded extra nice material this week including some nice planetary specimens.? I also have a set of auctions ending tomorrow night. Both sets were started at just 99 cents with no reserve!

The bidding action seems pretty low at this point so there should be plenty of bargains.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam