[meteorite-list] Update: Fake Ebay Displays

From: info at moonmarsrocks.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:49:59 -0700

Hello All,

It has been about a year since the ebay seller of the fake Moon & Mars
displays was stopped by Ebay from listing his items. They do get some
things right, though I wish they had a policy where they informed all
his past buyers. I am happy to report that since then he has not
attempted to list fakes again under the name steelhorse1994 or any other
username. Last year there were several instances where someone who
bought from him tried to resell the items on ebay, and those were
thwarted by myself or other keen eyes in the community who reported such
to ebay.

Here's to a great summer of hunting and collecting!

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Noyes
Genuine Moon & Mars Meteorite Rocks