[meteorite-list] (Meteorites found in Pennsylvania) - Re: Pennsylvania Geologic Survey Publication Giveaway and Free PDF Files

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 22:47:23 -0400

Hi Paul and List,

There is one meteorite-related title that I found. Here is a direct
link to the download.

Meteorites found in Pennsylvania (Ralph Stone & Eileen Star, 1932,
revised 1967, 39pp) -
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_017214.zip

Thanks for the heads-up on this Paul. :)

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com