[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites for Sale

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 21:36:00 -0400

Hello List,

I am going to be selling off a few older collections over the next
several months, along with some older NWA stock that I personally
obtained over the years. Today I am offering some very nice specimens.

1. Claxton, Georgia- This specimen is a .156 gram polished part slice
that Adam Hupe did an excellent job preparing several years ago. It
come with all 3 labels and a membrane box. Price is $80.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/SANY0529_zpsae970c64.jpg

2. Whitecourt, Canada- This 12.92 gram specimen was obtained during my
trip with Rob Wesel and Mike Bandli to the crater. It was sold by Mike
Bandli and has been through several collections before ending up back
in mine. This specimen shows many of the great features that the
Whitecourt meteorite is known for. The price of this specimen is $120.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/SANY0525_zps68a629af.jpg

3. Gebel Kamil, Egypt- This is a complete Ataxite specimen weighs in
at 94.50 grams. This is a beautiful specimen with orientation
features. Both specimen cards are present. This specimen is $90.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/SANY0523_zps3e63bedd.jpg

4. Unclassified North West Africa specimen from my old stock that I
obtained many years ago. This specimen displays a beautiful desert
varnish and is a nice display piece. It weighs in at 374 grams. The
price of this specimen is $50.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/SANY0519_zps659c0543.jpg

5. NWA 6947, Morocco- This fragmented specimen weighs in at 955 grams.
I obtained all of the material from this find and it was classified by
Tony Irving back in 2011. What makes this material unique is the
interior has a reddish tint to it and when cut it appears to be
bleeding. The price on this specimen is $70.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/SANY0511_zps24d862db.jpg

6. Gibeon, Namibia- This is a part end cut specimen weighing in at
36.3 grams that has been etched and is beautiful. It will come with
all 3 specimen cards, and the Riker mount.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/3179fca8-ab0f-49ed-8c9c-4d373b45aa5e_zpsd71733e2.jpg

All specimen will be shipped USPS at the buyers expense. All are
guaranteed as stated. If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me.

Thanks,

Jason Phillips

Rocks From Heaven