[meteorite-list] ad~some ebay auctions ending-cracking deals on offer:594 gram cut and polished stone 1.9 cents a gram

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:37:26 +0100 (BST)

Greetings listoids and fellow meteorite aficionados

    I have some auctions ending later this evening and there are
likely to be some bargains available on a few rather nice meteorites.
Some highlights include:

http://bit.ly/10NoBpM
This 594 gram meteorite which has been cut and polished currently on
its' knees and languishing on a meagre 1.9 cents a gram ......o_0

http://bit.ly/10NoLgN
This gorgeous 681 gram trapezoidal specimen -98 or 99% complete with
nice crust, minor regmaglypting and flow features in the depths of
despair at 17 cents a gram! WHA'....? You'll not find the likes of this
anywhere at under a dollar a gram, more like $2

http://bit.ly/10NoPx3
This 80% complete 275 gram oriented stone.Flowlines all over it.
Somebody who is artistic and good with clay would fill in the missing
fragment and this would be totally gorgeous looking.Spectacular!!
A veritable steal currently sliding out the door at a lamentable 18
cents a gram!!!

http://bit.ly/10Np1fA
This beautifully shaped unique curved meteorite pendant on hemp cord.
lowest price anywhere $24.99

http://bit.ly/10Np3Ek
This dog tag shaped pendant, again totally unique and totally
underpriced

http://bit.ly/10Np774
This beautiful meteorite pendant on silver bail and chain.I see these
going elsewhere for 50,60,70 dollars.My opening bid request is $34.99

http://bit.ly/10NpazI
This sudbury impactite pendant on silver bail and chain is stunning.
Gorgeous long tear-drop shape.Opening bid request again is $34.99

http://bit.ly/10NpfDA
The final one I'll highlight is this 79.7 gram unclassified stone.It's
an ugly duckling but still............check out that interior.
It sits despondent and discouraged in a lonely dark corner of epay
with just 2 watchers and a listless opening bid of 99 American cents.

I have 32 auctions ending, there are some other nice stones in there
at pennies on the dollar and I'm bound to take a battering later on
this evening as the sun sets over the Emerald Isle.Come along and join
the watchers-see how things end up.Makes for interesting market
research at the very least.

all auctions here
http://bit.ly/18dgN3P

Thank you and happy sunday all.

My thoughts are with John Lutzon and his family.Most sincere well
wishes for a speedy and complete recovery
Jim Brady
IMCA 2424

100% positive feedback on ebay for 12 years or so.Bid with confidence