[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk - slickensides or shock planes?

From: Malvin Bishop Jr <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:51:11 -0400

This is what I was referring to in my previous email regarding one of my
Chelyabinsk specimens showing a feature where it appears
to be fractured along a weakened shock vein/point where melt had
filled the vein before the actual splitting apart. The melt is
very evident. Am I thinking correctly on this Mike, Sean, or whomever
wishes to respond?

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/N68830/media/Chelyabinsk_fragment_zps1a7dfce6.jpg.html

Mal