[meteorite-list] Johnstown Diogenite or similar materials

From: Hiromi Konishi <hikonishi5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:37:41 +0900

Hello,
I am looking for Johnstown Diogenite or similar materials whose
orthopyroxene may contain GP zone. GP zone is a kind of exsolved
precipitates that only have one or several units. It was found in
lunar meteorites and plutonic rocks (such as Webster-Addie alpine
ultramafic rock). GP zone will be found in rocks or meteorites with a
very slow cooling history. I could not find GP zones in Tatahouine
diogenite, but perhaps diogenites are good candidate contains GP zone.

 I want to look at the GP zone using STEM. If you have good samples,
please email me the detail and price. I need fragments or thin
sections. I need to make [001] cross sections of orthopyroxene for
STEM observations.