[meteorite-list] Feb 11, 2012, Qinhai province, Fall

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 22:35:15 -0400

Not to mention this obvious fact a lot of people are overlooking about "Katol"

Katol is not a meteorite yet. It has not been published or recognized
by MetSoc. Even if there is a law against exporting meteorites from
India (which I doubt), it would not apply to Katol, yet. Until it's
approved, it's a rock.