[meteorite-list] AD-Outstanding Auction Listings Ending - MUST SEE!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have some great planetary specimens ending tonight and tomorrow at auction.? At the very minimum, you should check out the fantastic NWA 5000 lunar specimen ending in about 5 or 6 hours.? I also have many excellent examples ending tomorrow night.? It will be awhile before I run any more Monday Night Special auctions as I need to concentrate on artifact sales.

You have to check this out: LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite .902g HUGE - MUST SEE!!!!
http://r.ebay.com/NOU1PC

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

A few of tomorrow night's auction highlights:

Dhofar 019 Very Rare Mars Martian Meteorite Slice .084g
http://r.ebay.com/fFDxhO

NWA 1110 Olivine Phyric Mars Martian Meteorite 116mg
http://r.ebay.com/XfOg0S
?
NWA 3163 VERY Rare Granulitic Lunar Meteorite .052g http://r.ebay.com/XEUSLv
?
NWA 4880 Rare Martian Shergottite Mars Meteorite .106g CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/BQP8SY
?
LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite .612g BIG!!
http://r.ebay.com/DE8CKU
?
NWA 5406 Very Nice Lunar Moon Meteorite .096g http://r.ebay.com/mKL1YL

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection