[meteorite-list] (House-AD): ORANGE fresh Chelyabinsk (was: Two special Chelyabinsk individualswith Brown Lee-side Crust - color-oriented!)

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:22:26 +0200

Yes indeed, Graham, one can find tons of infos as well as breathtaking
reports on Svend's website.

Isn't it fascinating, folks, how much such a stone can tell us not only from
his very beginning, but also from his hot ride through the atmosphere? I
must confess that I am always anew surprised and excited about that.

Best - Matthias