[meteorite-list] Red(dish) Fusion Crust

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:14:31 +0200

Hiho,

I'm thrilled, maybe now many readers of the list
rush to their drawers and showcases, to look for more examples of other
falls,
where they thought before, that the lighter colour was due terrestrial
oxidation and the individuals not that fresh.

Let's wait, what they'll find!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----