[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites to sell, great deals, tryingto save my home...

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 16:51:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all, been a long time since I posted. Life happens. Long story
short, I am separated got my house back after 15 month court battle.
When my ex found out she had to give the house back, she stopped paying
the mortgage. I have to catch up on 6 months she did not pay or I lose
my house to foreclosure. The bank will not work with me due to her
actions. I can maintain the bills, but cant get out of this $6100 hole
she has put me into. I am selling off everything I own to save my
families house. I cant get help because it is worth almost 2x what I owe
on it. I have 5 kids that are depending on me raising the cash
I need.

If you are looking to buy meteorites, please take a look at my listings.

http://www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com/meteorites-for-sale.html
and also on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.647466081940151.1073741858.252302821456481&type=1

Shipping is with paypal USPS priority mail to the USA - OVERSEAS WILL
VARY - DUE TO RECENT EVENTS, I WILL LIKE MOST OTHER DEALERS WILL NOT
SHIP TO ITALY (UNLESS WE HAVE DONE BUSINESS BEFORE)
WILL SHIP WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS OF PAYMENT CLEARING PAYPAL.

I am having to use a
central account for payments to pay the bank/lawyers - that paypal is:
mommymcjunkin3 at yahoo.com should anyone choose to help.I Need the help, otherwise I wouldnt be putting this public

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarMeteorites?