[meteorite-list] Need help w/ an eBay fraudster: starchild909greg

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:24:12 -0500

I sent the following questions to this Seller so lets see if they respond.
*
"Good day. Will the provenance from whom you purchased from come with this
meteorite? Will you also supply your own ID Card as well? Lastly who was the
Seller you purchased this from?"
HERE IS HIS RESPONSE I received today.
*
"no I cant .but the meteorite was bought here on ebay from a guy in morocco.
thanks
- starchild909greg
*
Cheers