[meteorite-list] Video footage of the impact on the ice of Lake Chebarkul finally released

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 00:21:02 +0100

Dear list members,

having seen only screen shots and incomplete footage of this video in local Russian media
in the last few months I had my doubts about whether this video does in fact show the impact.

Finally today I saw the icy dust cloud for the very first time!

Thrilling!

What a wonderful fact that the impact on the ice was actually filmed
by Mr Nikolaj Mel'nikov's security camera located in Chebarkul at the shore of the lake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYNPJDvTA8U

Best regards

Martin