[meteorite-list] My first outreach to a 7th grade class is coming up

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:31:28 -0700

You realize that if you manage to reproduce a "somewhat realistic
volume" of the Chelyabinsk shock wave (which is only sound heard) you
will blow out all the windows and ceiling tiles in the room.

That would certainly be impressive to a bunch of middle schoolers! But
you might not get invited back.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory