[meteorite-list] Link aid- AD: Spectacular Impactites ENDING SOON on eBay!

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:49:19 -0600

Sorry for your view on this Elizabeth but they are in fact not excuses. I have no need to try and post several times to this forum, I'm just not that type of person and that's not how I work.

In fact, I have asked other list members to post for me and they too could not. (First thought, why not use a different format) and the answer to that is I have. I am using an ipad this time and had the same issue on the smartphone.

I appreciate you watchdogging the list, but I would wait until a pattern was formed before making public comments.

My best,
Brandon