[meteorite-list] AD-Updated website and ebay auctions ending

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 08:34:30 -0700

Hello meteorite-list:

I've spent the last few days adding new pieces to my site. These
include smaller pieces of my gorgeous lunars and some historic specimens
with museum labels.

Also some nice auctions ending today, please see here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites/

--1860 gram Gibeon slab from ASU, with label. Big slab, very impressive!
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/gibeon_1860.jpg

--Shallowater, TX, rare aubrite.3.86g former BMNH piece, Rob Elliott.
http://mhmeteorites.com/images/shallowater1.jpg

--NWA 7611, lunar mingled breccia. Many have said this is one of the
best looking lunars available in recent years. You be the judge.
42 gram complete slice. Massive surface area and a heck of a looker!
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa_7611_42-2.jpg

4.6 gram slice
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa_7611_4-6.jpg

2.13 gram slice
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa_7611_2-13.jpg

Want a smaller slice? Email me!

--NWA 7493, lunar feldspathic breccia. I do not have much left.

6.46g complete slice
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa_7493_6-464_front.jpg

2.279 gram slice
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa_7493_2-279.jpg

Other smaller slices shown here:
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/museum_gallery.html
Email for discounts.

-Abbott, New Mexico. Former UNM piece with museum numbers and card.
21.52 gram slice
http://mhmeteorites.com/images/abbott_21-52_2.jpg
http://mhmeteorites.com/images/abbott_21-52.jpg
http://mhmeteorites.com/images/abbott_21-52_3.jpg

-Sikhote-Alin. Killer 854 gram specimen.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/sikhote_854.jpg
http://mhmeteorites.com/images/sikhote_854_2.jpg
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/sikhote_854_3.jpg
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/sikhote_854_4.jpg

-L'Aigle. 2.8 gram brecciated slice. This is from a customer of mine
who is downsizing. I sold this to him about 15 years ago.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/laigle_2-8.jpg
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/laigle_2-8_2.jpg

-Ucera, Venezuela. 4.68 gram slice. Super fresh piece from the person
mentioned above. I acquired this from the daughter of the owner many
years ago. Super hard to find.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/ucera_4-68.jpg
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/ucera_4-68_2.jpg

-Nakhla, Egypt. Nice little 0.247g fragment of the Nakhlite namesake.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nakhla_0-247.jpg

There is more material at http://www.milehighmeteorites.com. Please have
a look!
Thanks,