[meteorite-list] LATE DELIVERY: Oriented meteorites book sold through CafePress

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:54:46 -1000

Mahalo nui Cap?n,

I contacted CafePress, and they did respond within 24 hours, accepting responsibility and will be sending out another copy to me at no extra cost. I am not sure what happened to the original shipment, but am glad that this situation will be rectified soon.

Mahalo also to Tomek, Bob, Martin, John, Nels, Graham and Count, for your responses to me.

If you did not yet receive your copy from CafePress, you can save a dime for the call by going to their website and posting a query. You can also check the status of your order by visiting CafePress ?Track my Order? webpage: http://help.cafepress.com/hc/s-74058960/cmd/kbresource/kb-5107190667467679502/view_question!PAGETYPE?sf=101133&documentid=346865&action=view

Hope this helps others in the same predicament. 10 weeks till Tucson!

gary