[meteorite-list] Saturday Sale - Chelyabinsk post card sets. Zagami Martian thin sections and more. Free shipping.

From: J Sinclair <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:42:32 -0500

Hi List,

I've put up a web page with a few value priced meteorites and more.

http://www.meteoriteusa.com/saturdaysale.htm

I bought 20 Chelyabinsk post card sets in Denver this year. They are
from Russia and they are nice quality cards. It's a set of 14 cards
with pictures of meteorites and the fireball. One card is a copy of a
painting. $15 with free shipping in the US and Canada.

There are also "as found" uncleaned Sikhote-Alin fragments for 55
cents per gram and free shipping.
Plus 2 grams of Tatahouine diogenites in suspension boxes for $20 delivered.

There are also (2) Zagami SNC thin sections. Very well made. $275 each.

The thin section pictures are worth a look even if you aren't
interested in buying anything.

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my website.

John