[meteorite-list] Meteor/Meteorite Art

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:13:52 -0800 (PST)

List, ?I have created a worldwide Meteor/Meteorite Art website where persons can submit their artworks and get free exposure IF I consider their work suitable under my definition of "Meteor" art. ?I maintain the right to refuse submissions.

?Please test drive this new website. ?Feedback off-list is appreciated. ?If you want free promotion or just want YOUR own art promote send me and I will consider. ?"Meteor" art will include photos, paintings, jewelry designs, poems, short stories, drawings, cartoons, photo-shopped ,videos and any media considered ?.... ?but NO ads unless they are spoofed and unreal; nothing that harms the reputation of any real individual. Proud Tom art also fine. ?I would prefer previously unpublished, not yet on the Internet, works.

IF you like this site please kindly bookmark the main site-?http://latestmeteorart.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your time and look forward to seeing YOUR "meteor" art. ?Send citation and written in email permission and statement that this is YOUR personally created work/s and that you grant permission for your work to be used by me as I see fit.
Thank you again! ?Best Regards,
Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Todays Post-?http://latestmeteorart.blogspot.jp/2013/11/just-off-deck-meteor-crater-by-kevin.html